Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!
Selling Your Property
Steps to Selling
What You need To Know before Listing Your Home
Before you list your home, ask yourself: Is the home ready to sell? How do I set a price? How much am I going to net?
Consider comparable properties in your area and current market conditions. You want to attract ready, willing and able buyers. Our Agents will help you look at other homes for sale in your neighborhood, including ones under contract. These are your competition!
Do you want to simply list your home, or do you want to SELL it? There is a difference!
Things to Consider When Setting Your Listing Price
- How quickly you need to sell.
- The amount of competition in your area.
- The sale and listing prices of comparable homes in your neighborhood
Things to NOT Consider When Setting Your Listing Price
- What you paid for your home (prices are determined by today's market.)
- Any investments you've made in repairs and maintenance.
- Emotional attachment.
- The opinions of friends and neighbors.
Now It's Time To Sit Back And Let Us Market Your Home!